Many corporations, offices, building projects, and institutions have never cleaned out their ventilation systems. The result in these cases are dirty vents, which in a worst case scenario can the exact opposite effect of what it is intended for.
When acquiring af ventilation system, many companies have invested hefty sums. This is not just a one-time expense it is most definitely some that must be controlled and maintained. This particular area is unfortunately often neglected simply because people never give it a second thought.
A badly functioning ventilation system creates a poor working climate in such ways as:
- It increases the risk of allergies, headaches, fatigue and more.
- It create a large quantity of dust and carbon dioxide in the air.
- It causes damages to goods and equipment.
- A high level of humidity creates breathing grounds for mold and fungal.
- It increases the temperature of working enviroments
A well working ventilation system on the other hand will:
- Create a better working climate
- Make the system more effect as well as ensuring your workers’ security and well being.
- Prolong the systems lifespan
- Cut down on operating costs